Monday, February 18, 2019

February Flash

February Flash(back)


I've accumulated several Flash fiction pieces over the years and had them all over on Google+, but with it's demise, I need to save them and figured I might as well let you all enjoy them and let in on a secret... many of these scenes have ended up in my other books or have inspired more complex scenes.




Flash Fiction - November 5, 2014

“Please...”

He ripped my shirt from my body. I managed to get a few buttons of his shirt undone before he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. A long lick of his tongue from my neck to my ear had me shuddering with anticipation.

He unbuttoned my camo pants one handed as he reached around me with the other and slipped it inside to grab ahold of my ass. I could feel the fabric start to slide, but it didn’t have a chance to fall very far. He tugged me down to kneel before him.

“Yes,” I hissed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!